- When you request additional information or register on PrintTek’s Web sites, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase PrintTek’s applications or services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- When you register for or attend corporate events, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the events on PrintTek’s Web sites.
- PrintTek uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company’s Web sites and emails.
Use of information
- PrintTek uses information collected to provide you with the Services you request.
- PrintTek may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- PrintTek may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- PrintTek does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. PrintTek may share information collected with other companies that work on PrintTek’s behalf.
- PrintTek uses robust security measures to protect information. Additional information about the Company’s privacy and security practices is available in the PrintTek Data Protection Policy.
- Customers of PrintTek may physically or electronically submit data or information to the Company’s Services (“Customer Data”).
- PrintTek will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as needed to provide services requested. PrintTek may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from PrintTek contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- If you provide PrintTek with contact information, you can manage how the Company uses your information by contacting us or unsubscribing from communication.
- In general, you may update or change your registration information by editing your user or organization record. For additional information about requests to access, change or delete your information, please contact us.
- You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails.
How to contact us
Questions regarding PrintTek.com’s Privacy Statement or information practices should be directed here:
57 Batesville Ct
Greer, SC 29650