10 Reasons why Promotional Products Should be Part of Your Holiday Marketing
As the holidays get closer many companies look for ways to boost their end of year marketing campaigns. Promotional products are a great (and inexpensive) way to give companies the boost they need to finish the year out strong.
Here are 10 facts courtesy of PPAI that prove promotional products work:
- 83% of consumers like receiving a promotional product with an advertising message.
- After receiving a promotional product, 85% of consumers do business with the advertiser.
- More than half 58% of consumers keep a promotional products anywhere from one year to more than four years.
- 89% of consumers can recall the name of the advertiser on a promotional product they received in the past 24 months.
- Adding a promotional product to the media mix increases the effectiveness of other media by up to 44%.
- Promotional products draw as many as 500% more referrals from satisfied customers than an appeal letter alone.
- 90.4% of people report currently owning or possessing a promotional product received in the last 24 months.
- 53% of consumers use a promotional product at least once a week or more.
- 8 in 10 consumers own between one and 10 promotional items.
- Nearly 6 in 10 consumers have received promo items from a business establishment or at tradeshows, conferences or conventions.
Branded promotional products can have a huge impact on any marketing campaign. Sending a promotional product along with a direct mail or holiday card can significantly increase customer engagement. Take a look at some promotional product ideas here!